Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use before using this website. By using this website you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Otherwise, if you do not accept them, we request not use this website.
www.dacta.com.ar is owned and managed by Industrias DACTA SRL ( "DACTA"), a private company located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. DACTA offers this website for your personal enjoyment and information. Feel free to explore all of this website. You may download material displayed on this website solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal and domestic use, provided that fully respect all copyright notices, trademarks and any other aspect relating to your property. However, it is not permitted to copy, reproduce, publish, republish, upload, transmit or distribute by any means or in any way the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, sounds and videos, without the prior written consent of DACTA.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Everything you see or read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise explicitly stated, and the contents can only be used as provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use. DACTA not guarantee or It assumes that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or are attached to DACTA. Also, the images are also owned by DACTA or it has the corresponding authorizations for use. The use of these images by you or by any other person authorized by you is prohibited, unless it is explicitly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Any unauthorized use of these images use may constitute a violation of laws copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity, as well as communications regulations and standards.
2. The information for specific products in this website represents the current planning. DACTA tries to make such information is adequate, accurate and current. However, DACTA not warrant or assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information. DACTA not assume any liability for any errors or omissions that may exist in the content of this website.
3. Also, you assume all risks associated with your use of www.dacta.com.ar and exploring its contents. Neither DACTA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising associated with access to the website or to your use of it. Notwithstanding the above, all elements of the website are made available "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NO VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check local laws are applicable for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. DACTA also assumes no liability associated with any damage or infection by computer virus that may occur to your computer equipment or other objects of property due to access, use or exploration of the site or downloading any materials, data, text, images , videos or sounds contained therein.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or by any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or other similar items, is and will be treated as confidential and not subject to property rights. Anything that transmit or post may be used by DACTA or its affiliates for any purpose, including among its other reproduction, distribution, transmission, publication, broadcast and publication. In addition, DACTA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose, including among others the development, manufacturing and marketing products based on such information.
5. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are trademarks of DACTA. Nothing contained on this website should be understood that given implicitly, by estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of DACTA or third parties who are owners of the trademarks displayed on the website. Check the laws on intellectual property to meet the aspects of the use of trademarks.
6. DACTA has not reviewed all the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any external page at the same or any other website linked to it. You assume all risks associated with the use of any link to an external site to site or other websites.
7. This site may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than DACTA. These links are provided solely for your convenience. DACTA not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The fact that this website contains links to other websites does not imply that DACTA approve, endorse or recommend these or imply any association with their managers. DACTA not accept any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content of any other website and assumes no liability associated with losses, injuries, demands, liabilities or damages of caused by any third party websites or the contents thereof to which directly or indirectly accessed through links available on this website.
8. DACTA may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions, so you should periodically visit this page to review the Terms and Conditions of Use applicable to which it is subject.